Shared and Optional Bidder Paddle Numbers, Custom Addressee Field, Restricted Domain, plus More in Latest Update
Just in time for the spring auction season, we’ve added new features to ReadySetAuction and brought back a few much-missed ones from our Classic platform.
Shared, Flexible Paddle Numbers
Any number of bidders can now share a paddle number for the live and silent auction. For example, a husband and wife can share a bidder number; or a husband, wife, their parents, and their teenage daughter can all share mom’s or dad’s and participate as a family.
In fact, a guest need not be assigned a paddle number at all. This makes it easier for you to reserve a specific range of paddle numbers for only those bidders participating at your event, or to sell separate gala and auction tickets and give paddle numbers only to those bidding.
“Custom Addressee” Field Makes Shared Paddle Numbers Even Better
With shared paddle numbers, all the winnings and purchases of the group get credited to the bidder account whose paddle number is being shared. Naturally, invoices, receipts, and thank you letters go to that person as well. The new “Custom Addressee” option helps you set a name for this account that matches its real composition on all these communications. For example:
- Brad Connors and Jane Doyle-Connors
- The Smith Family
- Accounting Department Auction Super-Team!
Option to Show Buyers in eCatalog and Showcase
On a per package basis, you control whether buyers of fixed price packages appear in the online catalog. So now, for example, logged in bidders can see who else will be attending the Girls’ Night Out party. This same information will appear in Showcase, the automated slideshow running during your event.
That’s just the start of what’s new in this latest release. Also appearing:
- You can limit who is allowed to sign up to bid based on domain name. This is a great option for a corporate United Way auction where bidding is restricted to employees.
- The administrator of your account can retract cash or check payments as well as off-line credit card payments.
- You can control, by type, which slides – package slides, goals slide and/or sponsor slides – appear in Showcase.
- You can track company websites in donor records.
- The administrator receives email notification when eBidder Activation Credits for online/mobile bidding are running low.
As usual, this upgrade comes at no additional charge. If you’re an existing customer, just log into your Control Center and get started immediately with the new enhancements that are available with your ReadySetAuction plan. If you don’t have a current ReadySetAuction event or are a new customer, please don’t hesitate to request a demo and take ReadySetAuction and its new features for a 2-week trial run.Shared and Optional Bidder Paddle Numbers, Custom Addressee Field, Restricted Domain, plus More in Latest Update