Introducing ReadySetAuction Lite (beta release)
We’re pleased to announce immediate availability of our newest service, ReadySetAuction Lite. It’s the perfect solution for holding stand-alone online auctions, also known as “virtual auctions.” Built on the same proven technology as our ReadySetAuction Complete service, ReadySetAuction Lite is scaled and priced specifically for online-only fundraisers.
Over the last three years, our development efforts have been focused on a complete reimagining and rebuilding from the ground up of our classic ReadySetAuction platform, which was initially released in 2004 as the first web-based auction management software solution. The result of our efforts is ReadySetAuction Complete — the most modern, end-to-end auction management solution available for in-person events. By seamlessly integrating electronic bidding, mobile bidding and traditional paper bidding into a single service, ReadySetAuction Complete has not only exceeded our customers’ expectations, but also, in many ways, even our own.
With the retirement of the classic platform imminent, however, many customers who used it to hold simple online-only auctions have been left wondering how they can continue to do so. Well, the answer is here… ReadySetAuction Lite.
ReadySetAuction Lite is designed for virtual (online-only) auctions. A slimmed-down version of the ReadySetAuction Complete tools, ReadySetAuction Lite is simple to use, cost-effective, flexible and powerful. Let me highlight some of its features:
Simple, elegant, modern…
- Customizable Appearance: Brand your website with your own banner, welcome message and background color. Provide extra exposure to sponsors by adding their logos and advertisements. Add or upload your own items, including the description, image, starting bid, minimum increment, and win-it-now price for each.
- Adaptable Interface: Just like our premium ReadySetAuction Complete service, ReadySetAuction Lite’s online catalog and bidding interface are mobile-, tablet-, laptop- and desktop-friendly. Its presentation automatically adapts to your device’s screen size.
- Flexible Bidding Options: Bidders can choose to bid the next increment amount, jump to a larger amount, or place a maximum bid by engaging Otto™ the bidding robot. This not only maximizes their fun, but also your profits.
- Also Supports Fixed-Price Sales: Add to your profits by also selling fixed-price items from your online catalog. For example, sell logo merchandise, tickets to hosted-parties, and even fund-a-need donation levels.
- Immediate Feedback: When logged in, colorful icons alongside each item in the online catalog make it easy for the bidder to identify at a glance those items he’s leading on, has been outbid on, or has already purchased. If outbid, an eye-catching Outbid Badge pops up in his catalog and the bidder is automatically and immediately notified by email.
- Self-Checkout & Checkout by the Committee: Winners can pay online via PayPal or credit card. Alternatively, your committee can check out winners from the ReadySetAuction Lite Control Center. Either way, bidders will receive their receipts immediately by email.
… and affordable!
Our pricing is simple and honest. Pay an annual subscription fee of $499 and then run as many consecutive events as you’d like during your subscription period for a mere $99 per event setup fee. That’s it. We do NOT charge a percentage of sales, and we do not limit the number of items you auction off. An event consists of up to 6 weeks of online bidding with 100 bidders. Have more than 100 bidders? Simply purchase additional bidder credits when you need them. No back end fees. No percentage of sales.
If you think this sounds like the right match for your next online auction, please give our sales team a call at888 • 824 • 0490or contact us by email.Introducing ReadySetAuction Lite (beta release)