Special January Pricing Now In Effect
Happy New Year 2014! To ring in a new year of fundraising, we’ve lowered the pricing of ReadySetAuction through the end of the month.
Here’s a quick summary of our four plans. You can find all the details in our Features section.
BASICS — $495
For coordinators of a small auction looking for event preparation tools
Includes all the tools you need to:
- track donors
- record donations, including items and services you’ll be auctioning off, as well as sponsorships you sell and cash donations you receive
- email tax receipts to donors
- bundle donations into packages
- record guest RSVPs
- assign guests to tables
- select meals for guests
- track guests of your sponsors
- print the auction catalog, bid sheets, gift certificates and display certificates
- export all your information and open with Excel
ESSENTIALS — now $995 — a $300 savings!
For the small to large traditional auction event with bid sheets and auctioneer
Includes all the features of Basics (see above), plus:
- check in guests at your event
- capture credit card information of guests at check-in (requires merchant account)
- record winners of silent and live auction items
- record fixed price sales, like buy-in party tickets
- record Fund-A-Need pledges
- generate invoices
- check out guests
- process payments made by cash, check and credit card
- email receipts
- generate and export to .CSV format an array of reports that summarize bidding and sales activity
PLUS — $1,495 — New Plan! — a $400 savings!
For groups looking to hold an online auction prior to an event and conduct a traditional silent and live auction event
Includes all of the features of Essentials (see above), plus:
- conduct online bidding for the week leading up to your event date, with optional self-checkout by online winners
- conduct pre-bidding for items that will carry over to your event
- sell fixed price items online – like buy-in-party tickets and fund-a-need pledges – for the week leading up to your event
COMPLETE — now $1,995 — a $500 savings!
Take your auction to the next level with mobile bidding during your event
Includes all of the features of Plus (see above), plus:
- conduct mobile bidding during your event from guests’ own smartphones, tablets and computers
- set up shared bidding stations for guests without their own devices
- permit off-site bidding
- place proxy electronic bids on behalf of guests
Interested in a 15-day trial?
The best way to learn if ReadySetAuction is right for you is to take it for a spin! Try ReadySetAuction free for 15 days.
We’re always here to help. Feel free to Contact Us.
Happy Fundraising!Special January Pricing Now In Effect