Arsetta Releases ReadySetAuction v3.0
Arsetta Releases ReadySetAuction v3.0 with Expanded Customization Features for Schools, Non-Profits and Service Organizations Running Online Auctions
Seattle – August 10, 2010 – Arsetta, Inc. announced today the release of version 3.0 of ReadySetAuction®, the software-as-a-service (SaaS) auction management solution for schools, non-profits and service organizations. ReadySetAuction empowers an organization’s staff and volunteers to easily, quickly and affordably build a personalized online auction website, conduct online bidding, and manage live and silent event auctions. ReadySetAuction features include donation management, donor and guest management, catalog and bid-sheet generation, event cashiering and credit card processing.
“ReadySetAuction v3.0, our next generation auction management platform, gives auction committees an enhanced toolset and improves the overall online auction experience for bidders,” said Sam Weiss, Arsetta’s president and CEO. “With this new version, we completely redesigned the look and feel of the auction website and incorporated the customization and bid optimization features most requested by our customers.”
ReadySetAuction v3.0 includes the following new features:
- Website Theme: Auction committees can choose from a range of professionally designed website themes plus customize their website with background colors and banners.
- Bid Optimization: An enhanced bidding algorithm drives faster bid escalations and greater auction proceeds.
- Outbound Communication Customization: Auction committees have more tools to customize outbound communications, such as winning bidder notifications and automated receipts for ticket purchases, donations and sponsorships.
- Online Catalog View: Bidders can view auction items in both a list and gallery mode.
- Sponsor Recognition: Auction committees can easily upload clickable sponsor logos to their auction website.
ReadySetAuction v3.0 is now available for trial or purchase at http://www.readysetauction.com.
Arsetta’s ReadySetAuction® makes fundraising easy. Hundreds of public and private schools, religious organizations, charitable organizations, youth sports leagues, community groups and United Way campaigns across the United States use ReadySetAuction to raise millions of dollars through streamlined online, live and silent auctions. Get more information, view a demo or sign up for a free trial at http://www.readysetauction.com.